- VP Product Marketing at BankSimple
– Co-Founder of PlaceVine (acquired by TBA)
– Headed business development and sales at Colloquis, a developer of natural language software systems that was sold to Microsoft.
– Worked as an investment banker at JPMorgan in the Leveraged Finance group, focusing on Telecom, Media and Technology transactions.
– MBA from The Wharton School, majoring in Finance
– BA from Tufts University, majoring in Economics, and Russian & Eastern European Area Studies.
– More background here.
I live in New York City, run, ski and snowboard as much as I can, play lots of Scrabble, am a no-knead bread aficionado, and explore food, music, and tech with gusto. I post shorter things, mostly images and video, here.
Please drop me a note and introduce yourself. I’m [first name] dot [last name] at gmail.